Board of Directors
AIA Florida involves members in a statewide proactive, organized, unified effort to benefit the profession. The state association is headed by a 22-person board of directors representing the 13 chapters in Florida, a staff of seven professional executives and staff support personnel keeps the organization operating and responding to member needs.
Our Mission: AIA Florida is the voice of the architecture profession.
Vision: Our members are shaping Florida's future through architecture.
AIA Florida believes in ...
- Impact - making a societal difference through architectural excellence
- Leadership - building trust through collaboration and participation
- Integrity - doing the right thing for the right reason
- Ethics - maintaining the highest standard of professionalism
- Service - creating a legacy of selflessness in the community
- Innovation - cultivating a culture of forward-thinking
- Stewardship - nurturing that which has been entrusted to us
Bylaws and Rules
CLICK HERE to view the AIA Florida Rules.
CLICK HERE to view the AIA Florida Conflict of Interest policy.
CLICK HERE for a complete copy of the AIA Florida Bylaws.