Board of Directors
AIA Florida involves members in a statewide proactive, organized, unified effort to benefit the profession. The state association is headed by a 22-person board of directors representing the 13 chapters in Florida, a staff of seven professional executives and staff support personnel keeps the organization operating and responding to member needs.
Our Mission: AIA Florida is a united association of architects who lead the shaping of Florida's future.
Vision: AIA Florida members are the steward of communities and resources through the power of architecture.
AIA Florida believes in...
- Impact - making a societal difference through architectural excellence
- Leadership - building trust through collaboration and participation
- Integrity - doing the right thing for the right reason
- Ethics - maintaining the highest standard of professionalism
- Service - creating a legacy of selflessness in the community
- Innovation - cultivating a culture of forward thinking
- Stewardship - nurturing that which has been entrusted to us
2019 Board of Directors
February 6, 2019 - Tallahassee
Bylaws and Rules
CLICK HERE to view the AIA Florida Rules.
CLICK HERE to view the AIA Florida Conflict of Interest policy.
CLICK HERE for a complete copy of the AIA Florida Bylaws.