B207™–2008 (formerly B352-2000)
B207–2008 establishes the architect’s scope of services when the architect provides an on-site project representative during the construction phase.
It provides for agreement on the number of architect’s representatives to be stationed at the project site, a schedule for the on-site representation, and the services that the on-site representative will perform.
The on-site representative’s services include:
- attending job-site meetings,
- monitoring the contractor’s construction schedule,
- observing systems and equipment testing,
- preparing a log of activities at the site, and
- maintaining on-site records.
The owner will provide an on-site office for the architect’s on-site representative.
B207–2008 is a scope of services document only and may not be used as a stand-alone owner-architect agreement and replaces AIA Document B352™–2000.
Product Number: 635.3 - B207
Your Price: $24.99