AIA Florida Classifieds are open to advertisements from AIA Florida individual and firm members, as well as non-members. Please see the Classifieds Policy and rates below. To list an advertisement on the AIA Florida job board, email your advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete the Classifieds Order Form and return it to the AIA Florida office.
Go to classified ads.
Are you missing your target audience? AIA Florida has a solution for you. Use our Classifieds to fill empty positions in your firm, sell equipment, or advertise architectural services. This site is for architects, about architects - exactly the target you want!
If you say it in 40 words or less and you are a member of AIA Florida, your cost is only $80 per week. Non-member price for 40 words is $160 per week. There is a 2-week minimum. At the end of two weeks you can renew on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Deadline: New ads, and changes to existing ads, must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday to post in the following Monday's Classifieds.
2-week minimum: After the first two weeks you will then have the option to renew the ad on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Language: The term "architect" can only be used in your ad to describe a licensed architect. AIA Florida will not publish ads that discriminate on the basis of race, gender or religion.
Format: Ad will appear as normal text. There are no font, size, upper-case, bold or underline
options. Firm Name and ad subject (job titles, services, etc,) will automatically be bolded, and emails and web addresses will be linked.
Assistant Director, Design & Construction-USF
The Facilities Management Division implements USF System's programs through the development of policies and procedures in coordination with USF System institutions (USF Tampa, USF Health, USF St. Petersburg, and USF Sarasota-Manatee) as well as through strategic initiatives designed to realize the goals and objectives of each institution. Six Departments make up Facilities Management. Planning & Space Management, Environmental Health & Safety, and Emergency Management have system-wide responsibility. Design & Construction, Operations and Maintenance & Plant Operations, and Building & Campus Services, have local responsibilities on the USF Tampa and USF Health Campuses. Departmental Summary: The Design and Construction Department, with the use of the latest technology, industry standards, and professional training, implements and leads the University's Capital Improvement Construction Program by developing and managing projects to implement Master Plan goals and objectives. The Department provides quality services through comprehensive, professional project management. Services include project leadership and management of schedule, scope, quality, and budget during design, construction, contract administration, and warranty/evaluation phases. The Department focuses on excellence in customer service for the University-wide Capital Construction Program. The Department builds positive relationships and communicates with Vice Presidents, college Deans, and department/program Directors, and their respective staff. The department also provides quality engineering and other professional services and expertise to other departments in Facilities Management, including Planning and Space Management, Plant Operations, Environmental Health and Safety, and Shared Services
This position supports the Director and is responsible for the implementation of University Capital Improvement projects (CIP) by initiating and implementing project management strategies for the realization of University goals and objectives. Critical components are quality customer service, prompt and direct response to program objectives, and the achievement of best price for the University. This position provides service to clients/users in the realization of program expectations, directing and managing consultants such as the A/E, CM, GC, Owner's Representatives and facilitating input from representatives of the University community during all project phases. This position will develop, manage, monitor, and assure implementation of large, high-dollar, complex, and mission-critical project budgets, schedules, program scope and project quality within approved limits, as well as coordination of reviews and approvals with local, University and State agencies to accomplish Capital Improvement objectives and ensuring compliance and safety.
Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering and eight years professional experience; or Master's degree in Architecture or Engineering and six years professional experience. High proficiency in AutoCAD, .
Master's Degree in Architecture or Engineering with ten years’ experience with project management, administration and development of a Capital Improvement Program. Experience managing large, complex projects requiring interdisciplinary coordination, financial management, contract negotiation and administration, and demonstrated ability to function independent of direct supervision. Prefer Registered Architect with State of FL, per FL Statutes. LEED Accredited Professional. Proficiency with Sketch-up and Microsoft Office.
To apply go HERE and search for job opening ID #14364
David Corban Architects, a firm in downtown Naples, fl is seeking an architect with minimum 5 years experience with strong design, detailing and production skills. DCa is an established, award-winning firm serving commercial and civic sectors.
Design Director in our Beijing Office
Little, a progressive design firm internationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” is seeking a Design Director with broad experience in large scale office, retail, residential, institutional and mixed use projects to help lead our international projects based in China, significantly growing our presence and influence there.
A candidate we’ll love:
- 10+ years’ experience
- Educated in and/or has had professional experience in the US
- Speaks and writes English and Chinese fluently
- Can act as the senior liaison to our design directors and other architectural staff, with our clients, and with our LDI partners
- High level of passion for design and strong design skills
- Able to facilitate effective collaboration with Little US designers, as well as to communicate and guide concepts and ideas to completion with our staff in Beijing, clients and LDI partners
- Can bridge between U.S. and China work cultures and processes
- Great communicator
- Knowledgeable of construction practices, planning, code and regulation processes in China
- Good with people, including good listening skills – possessing strong client relationship and management skills including assisting with marketing and business development activities
- If you’re a good coach – a patient and good teacher with the ability to mentor and bring out the best in others.
- If you have fun while you work and you’re fun to work with.
A position you’ll love:
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to significantly grow your career and our presence and influence in the China market through great projects
- If you want to help shape the evolution of design in the firm by collaborating with our Beijing staff, along with design directors and staff in other offices in the U.S.
- If you’re interested in working with a diversely talented international design firm with the backing of great in-house resources.
Primary responsibilities for the role:
- Be a strong leader in the Beijing office, on projects and with staff
- Be an effective liaison between Little US, our Beijing office, and our clients
- Establish or lead the design direction for China-led design projects
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio (one document, maximum 10 MB or in zip file, please) to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=51168&lang=en_US&source=CC2
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.