AIA Florida Classifieds are open to advertisements from AIA Florida individual and firm members, as well as non-members. Please see the Classifieds Policy and rates below. To list an advertisement on the AIA Florida job board, email your advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete the Classifieds Order Form and return it to the AIA Florida office.
Go to classified ads.
Are you missing your target audience? AIA Florida has a solution for you. Use our Classifieds to fill empty positions in your firm, sell equipment, or advertise architectural services. This site is for architects, about architects - exactly the target you want!
If you say it in 40 words or less and you are a member of AIA Florida, your cost is only $80 per week. Non-member price for 40 words is $160 per week. There is a 2-week minimum. At the end of two weeks you can renew on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Deadline: New ads, and changes to existing ads, must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday to post in the following Monday's Classifieds.
2-week minimum: After the first two weeks you will then have the option to renew the ad on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Language: The term "architect" can only be used in your ad to describe a licensed architect. AIA Florida will not publish ads that discriminate on the basis of race, gender or religion.
Format: Ad will appear as normal text. There are no font, size, upper-case, bold or underline
options. Firm Name and ad subject (job titles, services, etc,) will automatically be bolded, and emails and web addresses will be linked.
- Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents utilizing Revit.
- Represent the firm to the client and provide client management.
- Function as/with the Project Manager in directing and managing staff.
- Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five years architectural experience, with at least two years of recent Project Architect experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture required.
- Professional registration required.
- Revit proficiency required; AutoCAD proficiency preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply at https://external-fladarchitects.icims.com/jobs/1308/project-architect/job.